Here are 10 scenario based AKS interview questions. You would find answers in various blog posts of mine. I would suggest going through full articles with sample codes in them.
Here link to all my blog posts on Azure Kubernetes Service. Check them out.
- How would you set up a highly available Kubernetes cluster on Azure using Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)?
- How would you configure network security for an AKS cluster to ensure that only authorized traffic can reach the cluster and the workloads running within it?
- How would you set up monitoring and logging for an AKS cluster using Azure Monitor and Log Analytics?
- How would you deploy and manage applications on an AKS cluster using Azure DevOps, including the use of YAML pipeline and Helm charts?
- How would you migrate an existing application to AKS while ensuring minimal disruption to the application’s availability and functionality?
- How would you use Kubernetes Horizontal Pod Autoscaler (HPA) and Kubernetes-based Event Driven Autoscaler (KEDA) to automatically scale a microservice running in an AKS cluster based on message rate?
- How would you use Azure Key Vault to securely store and manage secrets for an AKS cluster?
- How would you use Azure Cosmos DB to store and manage data for an AKS-based application?
- How would you set up a CI/CD pipeline for an AKS-based application using Azure DevOps and GitOps?
- How would you troubleshoot and resolve common issues related to an AKS-based application, such as pod scaling, network connectivity, and application performance?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.